miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2020

4th ESO homework - choreography


Hi guys, we continue with our next content: choreography 
You will have to record and send me a choreography.
I have prepared 3 videos to help you with your creation. Actually, you have 3 options with this task:
- do not do anything, so you will get 0, evidently
- to do my choreography (video 3), which will get you 5 points over 10.
- to create your own choreography, with 12 different exercises, so you get 10 points (you will have to repeat each exercise at least two times, which is explained on the first video).

Vídeo 1 general explanation

https://youtu.be/IE13Ps7h-5g.  It’s about 13 minutes, sorry but I tried to explained it as best as possible

Video 2 exercises examples


Vídeo 3 choreography example (you will have to do this choreography if you want 5 points) I have edited it so it is easier for you but YOU DO NOT HAVE TO EDIT IT. You only have to record the choreography and send it to peieshernan4@gmail.com


Anyway, if you have any doubt, we can do an online class through zoom or simply send me a mail with your questions.

Hugs and kisses

#atopeencasa





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario